Eli Schultz is a highly accomplished result driven Real Estate Managing with over 15 years of extensive experience. He has represented clients that are selling, buying, relocating and investing in Residential and Commercial properties throughout the Chicagoland area. Eli has successfully sold over $100 million in Real Estate during this time. He is a proficient communicator and presenter adept at establishing successful client relationships to benefit business development initiatives. Leveraging interpersonal and Real Estate knowledge, he has achieved a consistent record of business, retention goals and objectives. He regularly consults with clients to establish long-term client goals and objectives. His career in real estate has exhibited a high degree of motivation, intellectual curiosity, and professionalism.
Ideal Location Chicago Real Estate, LLC 2007- Present
Owner / Managing Broker
- Responsible for recruiting, training and managing Chicago area Real Estate Consultants. He has recruited and currently manages a team of real estate consultants
- Responsible for transactions, escrow accounts, compliances and daily activities
- Oversee the distribution of leads for Chicago’s top buyers & investment property Website www.buyersutopia.com and track the status with sale consultants.
- Increase sales volumes through website and business development.
- Continue to develop personal book of business through networking and referrals.
- Work with investors purchasing bank owned properties and apartment owners building their portfolios.
Real Estate Broker 1998-2006
- Real Estate consultant for residential and investment properties since 1998 that has sold over $300 million in sales transactions
- Assisted in development of marketing strategies and website designs
- Team leader responsible for implementing systems for training of agents, marketing properties, and following up with customers and clients.
- Developed personal book of business for residential and commercial sales.
- Established long term relationships with quality lenders, attorney’s, home inspectors, accountants and contractors.
- Consults with national asset teams on investment grade residential income property in select U.S. markets
Education & Licensure
B.A., University of Iowa, Iowa City, 1995
Real Estate License, Chicago, Illinois, 1997
Real Estate Broker’s License, Chicago, Illinois 2000
Appraisal License, Chicago, Illinois, 2007
Licensed Insurance Agent, Illinois 2010
National Association Of Realtors 1998-Present
Chicago Association Of Realtors 1998-Present
ATTN: Chicago Area Real Estate Brokers send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential interview about joining the Ideal Location Chicago Real Estate Team